What does this mean for you?
- Eliminates disconnect errors
- Improves security of your Facebook data
- View the status message of your Facebook friends
What you need to remember?
Once you have installed the new Nimbuzz for Mac please go to Contacts->Add Account->Reconnect to Facebook to see all your friends online!
After typing in your Facebook username and password, you need to allow Nimbuzz to access to the following Facebook permissions.
- Access my basic and profile information – to sign you in and display your Facebook profile picture.
- Access my data anytime – so you only need to input your username and password once.
- Access Facebook Chat – so you can start chatting with your Facebook friends.
- Post on my Wall – is an opt-in option you can confirm later. We won’t spam your friends.
- Access posts in my News Feed – so we can display your friends’ status message in Nimbuzz.
- Access my friends’ information – so we can display the names and pictures of your Facebook friends in Nimbuzz.
Another cool feature for this version is that you can view your chat history in browser so you have a better overview of you chats and stop the annoying scrolling. To try it out open a chat window click on History and then click on View in Browser (see example below).
Enjoy, and please let us know your feedback in the comment section.