Trying to decide between the iPhone 4 OR the Xperia X10? We can help!
There are a lot things to be considered when you are choosing a brand new phone. Price, color, wireless carrier, size, shape, UI, app stores, status and what not.
If you are someone looking for a new phone or renewing your contract soon this is for you!
Compare prices, availability, specs and more!
And the winner is……After the jump!
- iPhone: $199 – two year contract (Available at any Apple store or any AT&T store)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: $149 and $99 (White version exclusively for Best Buy) – two year contract
- iPhone: AT&T
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: AT&T
- iPhone 4: 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3mm, 137g
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: 119 x 63 x 13 mm, 135g
- iPhone 4: 3.5″, 960 x 640, TFT-LCD
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: 4″, 854 x 480, WVGA
- iPhone 4: Apple A4 CPU, 512MB RAM
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 : Snapdragon CPU, 384MB RAM
- iPhone 4: 7 hours 3G calling, 300 hours standby
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: 8 hours 3G calling, 425 hours standby
- iPhone 4: 5MP, Flash, AF, 720p video capture
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: 8.1MP, AF, Flash, 720p video capture
- iPhone 4: 32GB
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: 1GB + expandable up to 32GB
- iPhone 4: iOS 4
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: Android 1.6
- iPhone 4: Nav apps, but nothing on board
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: Google Maps for Navigation (UK and US only)
Nimbuzz support: free calls and free IM
- iPhone: Yes
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: Yes
If you want to see both phones in action check out the video below
And the winner is……… the iPhone 4!
Have any comments or questions? Let us know in the section below!