Let’s trade some apps!
I’d like to share with you some of the apps that I’m currently using on my iPhone.
They help me in my daily life, so hopefully they will also make your life a little easier as well.
Save money, time, headaches, stay connect with your friends and even play a little.
Then, you can share with all of us some of the ones that you consider very helpful in your own life, that way we can all help each other out! What do you think?
These are the top 5 apps right now!
After the jump!
- Local Concerts: It keeps me up to date with the music scene and concerts in my city! I can sort by venue or by artist, and it sends me push notifications whenever my favorite artists schedule a new show in my town. The app can give me directions to venues and helps me find where to buy tickets for upcoming shows. This app is free!
- Nimbuzz: ALL in ONE app – Facebook, MSN, AIM, Yahoo, Google Talk and more! I use it mostly to call internationally (3G or WiFi) for free to my family back home, and chat with all my friends without having to sign up to 10 different apps. This one saves me some cash on calling cards or calling fees. This app is free!
- 2do: It keeps me very organized and helps me get things done! I use it as my daily checklist, and it helps me remember doctor’s appointments, credit card/cell phone payments, and important meetings. The app has everything you need in order to fight procrastination. This app is $6.99.
- Foursquare: This app lets you “check -in” everywhere you go around your city! It is a great way to find out who is around you, and to tell your friends where you are with out having to send a text or give them a call. This app is free!
- Andry Birds: I got my sister and my friend so addicted to this game! The purpose of the game is to destroy the pigs “fort”by throwing super powered/angry birds to it. A really cheap way to be entertained. Only $0.99
I hope that by reading this, you got to discovered some new apps that you didn’t know about, and maybe even new tools for your life to try out.
Do you know any other entertaining, social, free apps? What apps do you use?
Now it is your turn!