Today is an awesome day for a lot iPhone users!
You will be able to download the new iOS 4 (operating system) which promises 100 new features such as multitasking, app folders, and more!
The new iOS 4 is being released a few days before the official launch of the new iPhone 4 which will be on Thursday at 7 a.m. So you should be getting ready for that as well!
Unfortunately, there are some features on the new software that won’t work with older iPhone and iPod models.
Will iOS 4 work for you? Find out after the jump!
- The iOS will work on all iPhone 3GS.
- The new software will work with the 3G iPhone, released in 2008, but not with all features. Multitasking and Bluetooth keyboard support won’t work with iPhone 3G.
- Won’t work on the 2G model.
- The new features are mostly operable only with the latest version of Apple’s touch-screen iPod, the one released in late 2009.
- Multitasking doesn’t work with the second-generation iPod Touch, released in 2008.
iPad. Doesn’t get the iOS 4 update until later this year.
Please let us know your experience using the new iOS 4, and let us know any feedback you have about Nimbuzz working on the operating system as well!
via USA Today