The new Nimbuzz for Android lets you send picture and video messages for free! It all simply works over the data network.
Select a contact from your buddy list and send them the latest snapshot or party video you just took. All received files will show up in the Inbox tab on the top of the screen.
You can also instantly view and play back you received files, straight from inside Nimbuzz
What else is new?
• Chat history –go back and see what you have discussed with your friends
• Screen notifications – get updates whenever you receive new chats, messages or files
• Contact search – press the search button and type in the name of your friends
• Groups management – create, edit or choose to display only one group of contacts
• Quick Scroll – get the feel of native Android apps with the new scroll
Get Nimbuzz for Android here, or scan the barcode after the jump : )
Given the fact that Nimbuzz IM also supports Facebook, MSN, Google Talk, Yahoo, AIM, and many more, there is plenty of file sharing to be done across multiple networks and communities.
Got a Droid? Excellent! Nimbuzz is also fully compatible with Android 2.0 so you can enjoy the most complete multi-community instant messenger for your latest Android device.
Go ahead, give it a try and let us know what you think in the comment section.